BE WARNED: DON'T BUY FROM MAOMAOMALL.COM

jgalt

Utente registrato
Punteggio reazioni
Punti
Hi everybody,

This shop is a fraud and a scam.

I personally tried twice to buy a Xiaomi Mi3 in his shop since January 2014. Both times they return my money back via Paypal. According to them, due to lack of stock. That would look more or less right, yet they have never stop sending email messages to all his registered clients since the start with "Hey, buy now the Xiaomi Mi3, we have stock now!". I lost the count, it's been 5 or 6 times and it's always a lie. I believe they want you to be forced to pay via other unprotected payment options, like Western Union.

Nevertheless, as everything was very suspicious, and as a way to try out the shop, I made 3 orders. With three different client accounts (to three different family and business addresses), in three different times, and of three different small cheap accessories they also sell in his shop. I paid the 3 orders (<$10 each) with PayPal too. 2 of them were literally sent to the other side of my country to who knows who and obviously were returned. I think that way they have a tracking number to show to PayPal in case of dispute. The other order was also rejected by them and they return my money back via PayPal, as with the other two Xiaomi Mi3 main orders I tried before. Eventually, and after 5 orders, I have not received nothing and I have 2 open disputes in PayPal for 2 of the 3 small orders.

Also, I have been talking with people in specialized forums from Europe (Spain, Italy, UK) and we have all get to the same conclusions: It's just a way to make time, as this shop opened in December 2013, but we strongly believe IT IS DEFINITELY A SCAM. One man from one of the forums reported he indeed received a smartphone from a Xiaomi Mi3 order, but he received a fake one instead.
You are warned: DON'T BUY IN THIS SHOP. DON't BUY FROM MAOMAOMALL.COM

Utenti online

Statistiche del sito

Discussioni
Membri
Ultimo iscritto
zodd666